Apply to the 2018 Rosenthal & Wadas Aspiring Attorney Scholarship
Rosenthal & Wadas, Attorneys in McKinney, Texas, are pleased to offer the Rosenthal & Wadas Scholarship. This Scholarship is open to graduating seniors in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who have been accepted to college for the fall semester of 2018. Special consideration will be given to an undergraduate who is interested in pursuing a career in criminal defense but anyone meeting the requirements and can demonstrate an interested in pursuing a career in law will be considered.
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account. This will be a one-time award.
- Completed application must be submitted online by May 1, 2018. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2018.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- Must be a graduating senior from a high school in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of unofficial transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded in June 2018.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
- Like and share the Rosenthal & Wadas Facebook page.