Rosenthal & Wadas, Attorneys in McKinney, Texas, are pleased to offer the Rosenthal & Wadas Criminal Defense Scholarship. This scholarship is open to all students heading to or who are currently enrolled in Law School for the 2017 Spring Semester.
The Scholarship will be judged on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken in to account. This will be a one-time award.
- Completed application must be submitted online by DEC 31, 2016. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend a United States Law School full time the spring semester of 2017.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached for application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded in Feb. 2017.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
Via the form below, you will be required to submit the following:
- Your personal information, including name and contact information.
- Link to your Facebook profile.
- College name, graduation date, and GPA.
- Employment and financial information.
- A 750+ word essay on the following topic: “Is a specific aspect of the criminal justice system unjust and require reform?”
- A digital copy of your school transcript (unofficial).
- Recommendation letter and/or resume.